Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Macs and PCs, available in our computer classroom, SCCE A131, and in labs around campus.
- Unix workstations in the department's student lab in SCCE 109.
- Unix systems maintained by the IT department. The current systems are known as remus and romulus; they are available to any member of the College community. The department uses these systems to support work in its introductory classes.
- The departmental Unix network, which includes the workstations in SCCE 109 and a central machine: vega.
- The College's high-performance computing cluster.